AA Legal Chapter aims to gather and connect SSGC alumnae who are in the legal field. Legal Chapter strives to create a social circle to cultivate legal professionals and foster lifelong relationships among legal professionals from different specialties.
Having said that, AA members who are Barristers, Solicitors, in-house Legal Counsel, Government Counsel, Paralegals, Legal Officers, any other professionals related to the legal field, retired legal professionals and law students are all welcome to join the Legal Chapter.
- TSOI Annie Siu Ting (Class of 1988, Form 7) (Solicitor)
- LEE Janice (Class of 1988, Form 7) (Solicitor)
- CHANG Lai Shan, Eliza (Class of 1988, Form 7) (Solicitor)
- NG Charmaine (Class of 2000, Form 7) (Solicitor)
- TSUI Yeuk Ting, Maggie (class of 2001, Form 7) (Solicitor)
- LAM Candy (Class of 2001, Form 7) (Solicitor)
- CHEN Eutonia (Class of 2008, Form 7) (Solicitor)